Here is the introduction of the miscellaneous.
You can change your preference in the configuration window. To do this, click, File->Preference.
You can change this settings then click OK the active the change,
- Analyzing Time Limit. This is the timeout setting when analyzing the subqueries. Once the execution time excceed this limit, the analyzer will abort the running.
- Retries After Excceed. This indicates the behavior of the analyzer when the subquery execution running timeout. Any number larger than 0 stands for how many subqueries can be timeout. 0 means the analyzer will go through all subqueries no matter how many execution timeout.
- Quick Analyze. Tick this option, the whole analyzing progress time will be shorten, but it also means it will NOT retrieve the advance statistics data.
- Session Pre-Execute SQL. You can input the SQL to be run before the target SQL passed to the server. For example, "alter session set optimizer_use_invisible_indexes=true" will guarantee your query using the hidden indexes. You can either input your pre-run SQL in the editor or read it from a file.
Save & Load
Save & Load funtions will allow you save your work at any time, and resume your at any time. There are 3 types work could be saved and loaded.
- Save/Load SQL Text in current editor. To do this, click menu File->Save/Save as, or File->Open
- Save/Load all SQLs and their plan/statistics data, including all SQLs you have run, all SQLs ever fetched from DB server (e.g. from Top SQL) and all ever analyzed subuqeries&queries. To do this, click menu File->Save Work, or File->Load Work
- Export/Import analyzing result. To do this, click Export/Import button
You can use the beautifier to make your messy SQL more readable. What you need to do is pressing F2.
You can choose your language to use our tool. Click menu Language, you will able to choose any available lauguage.
Tips: The language resource is stored in <Your Program Folder>/language.ini. If you find any translation error (Yes, we used Google Translate...), you can change it. Or, you can add more languages as you wish.